The Leads page is similar to the "All Reservations" page, it shows a list of all Leads created on your account.
How to Navigate
From the Main Menu, select "Reservations" > click "Leads" > Locate the Lead Title as shown in the screenshot below:
You can filter the leads by:
- Contact Name: the contact associated with the Lead
- Creation Date: the date when the lead was created
- Expiry Date: the date when the lead is set to expire
- In Progress: this is the default status when a Lead is created. after it's saved, it will be In Progress.
- Proposal sent: this status is assigned automatically once Proposals are sent to the Lead.
- Discarded: this status means that the Lead is no longer interested in booking the property.
- Converted: this status is assigned automatically when a Lead is converted to a booking from the website or can be added manually as a New Booking in KigoPro.
- Phone call
- Marketing Campaign
- Assigned to: this shows all active users on the account with a "Booking Agent" role.