The Leads page is similar to the "All Reservations" page, it shows a list of all Leads created on your account.
How to Navigate
From the Main Menu, select "Reservations" > click "Leads" > Locate the Lead Title as shown in the screenshot below:
This page has several filters available, which are displayed by default. If you wish to hide the filters, you can click on the "Hide Filters" button at the top right side of the page.
You can filter the leads by:
- Contact Name: the contact associated with the Lead
- Creation Date: the date when the lead was created
- Expiry Date: the date when the lead is set to expire
- In Progress: this is the default status when a Lead is created. after it's saved, it will be In Progress.
- Proposal sent: this status is assigned automatically once Proposals are sent to the Lead.
- Discarded: this status means that the Lead is no longer interested in booking the property.
- Converted: this status is assigned automatically when a Lead is converted to a booking from the website or can be added manually as a New Booking in KigoPro.
- Phone call
- Marketing Campaign
- Assigned to: this shows all active users on the account with a "Booking Agent" role.