On the right side of the Reservation Page you can find the Booking, the Guest and the Stay Information, alongside the Contract, the Card on File, the Reported Issues and the Owner statement. These sections allow you to check the main information of each of the reservations at quick glance.
This section contains the Reservation Number, Type, Status, Booked on date, Booking Source, Channel Reservation number and Payment Collection Mode.
- Reservation Number: the Kigo reservation number
Reservation Status: displays the status in which the reservation is in.
- Held - a reservation request that has no payment made for it
- Accepted - a confirmed reservation.
- Canceled - a reservation that has been made but canceled afterward.
- Failed - a booking attempt that is received by Kigo from a channel, but was unable to be processed
- Overbooking - a booking received from a channel that overlaps for one or more days with an existing booking in the same unit.
- Discarded: a reservation that was originally held and that has expired or has been manually declined by you.
- Booking Source: the channel the reservation is coming from.
Payment Collection Mode: shows how payments are being collected/who is collecting payments. The possible options are:
- Channel Collect - payments are collected by the Channel directly and transferred by the Channel to you (usually after check-in). For example, Airbnb has this type of payment collection.
- Virtual Credit Card - the payments are collected by the Channel who provides a virtual credit card so you can collect them using the payment gateway integrated in Kigo.
- PMC Offline Collect - the payments are collected by you based on your Payment Plan in Kigo but without using Kigo to process the payment. Vrbo offers this type of payment collection (if the offline payments mode is set for the channel).
- PMC Collect - the payments are collected by you based on your Payment Plan in Kigo through the integrated payment gateway.
This section contains the full name, email address, and phone number of the guest.
This section contains the main information of the stay:
- Check In: the check-in date and time. If the Check-in time is not provided through GuestXP, it shows the unit's default check-in time.
- Check Out: the check-out date and time. If the Check-out time is not provided through GuestXP, it shows the unit's default check-out time.
- Guests: the number of guests the unit has been booked for, divided by adults & children.
- Flight Number: if the guest provides the flight number through GuestXP, it shows here.